Become a Member
Please read the Membership Details and Requirements and, if you meet the requirements, you can apply online using the form here or you can use a printed form here. Once downloaded, print and complete the Membership Application and mail it to the AEAA:
Australian Entertainment Agents Association Incorporated
PO Box 7257
Upper Ferntree Gully 3156,Victoria Australia
Membership Details and Requirements
Statement of Purpose
The Australian Entertainment Agents Association Incorporated was formed to provide and maintain working guidelines and self-regulating code of ethics for professional entertainment agents operating in Australia. Membership Requirements Four basic criteria for membership apply. Each member must be:
- An agency
- Represent entertainers (Inter-alia)
- Practicing in Australia
- Professional i.e. full-time or part-time, yet still devoting a substantial amount of time and effort towards the business.
The Association will consider all applications for membership received from any agency qualifying under the above criteria. However, at the discretion of the Association or its elected committee, membership may be refused for failure to comply with any of the points hereunder:
- A member is expected to conduct the business in an ethical and reputable manner.
- A member must practice under a registered business name or as a registered company.
- A member is expected to make efforts toward the promotion of his or her agency e.g. as a minimum requirement to print letter heads, business cards etc.
- A member must be able to show an active involvement in the entertainment industry for at least 12 months, or have have been in business as an agency for the same period of time, prior to applying to join the association.
Please note - If accepted by the association, an agency will adopt provisional member status for a period of one year.
Fees and Charge
Annual subscription: $140
Thank you for your interest in the AEAA.