At a recent meeting of the Australian Entertainment Agents Association Inc. it was decided to spend $3000 supporting young artists at the Melbourne Fringe Festival by sponsoring two of the awards.
These were the:
1. Australian Entertainment Agents Association award for innovation in Circus
2. Australian Entertainment Agents Association award for innovation in Music
For their generous support the AEAA will gain:
1. A listing on the Awards page of the 2010 Melbourne Fringe Festival Guide (70 000 copies distributed in Melbourne, Victoria and at select spots throughout Australia.
2. Logo placement at the popular Awards Night, the closing night of the Festival (audience of 500+, comprising artists, industry and media).
3. Our President Kevin Kosky had an opportunity to make a short statement relating to the goals of our organisation and present the Award to the Winner at the awards night Awards Night on Sat 9th Oct 2010. See photo above with AEAA President Mr Kevin Kosky centre.
Photo courtesy of Katie Harmsworth, Melbourne Fringe 2010.